Some say that there are only two types of people in this world: those who are interested in anal play, and those who haven’t tried it yet. Whether this is true or not, people having fun back th...Read More
An underappreciated pleasure zone is the butt. Many people go their whole lives without ever trying any kind of anal play, and they’re missing out!
Alongside standard penetration, there’s a huge range of ways to enjoy your butt. Our anal toys collection is filled with these delightful devices, so choose now and start exploring your body in new and exciting ways.
What Are Anal Toys and Why Are They Different?
Sometimes anal toys can be a little confusing as most of the time they look just like their non-anal counterparts. So are there toys specifically for anal play?
The answer is both yes and no. Some regular sex toys, such as dildos, will be perfectly fine to use during anal play. Just make sure you wash them thoroughly before using them on your other genitals again. Other toys, like prostate massagers, are specifically designed to be used anally, and will often not work properly or be less enjoyable if used on other body parts. And some toys, such as bullet vibrators, are completely unsuitable for anal play. This is usually due to a lack of base, which means you can lose the toy completely inside your butt.
If you’re ever unsure if your toy is suitable for anal play, then we advise that you err on the side of caution, and don’t use it. You don’t want to end up with a trip to the ER and an awkward explanation.
Toys Can Get Lost In My Butt?
That’s right! Unlike the vagina, which is a sealed environment, once something fully enters your anus it’ll keep on going. There are all kinds of horror stories of people ending up in the ER with all kinds of different objects stuck in their butts, so we’ll keep it simple.
Only use sex toys that have a base.
That means no loose objects, no small vibrators, no cock rings or spoons or anything else! The base is what stops the toy from fully entering your body so without it you’re at risk.
Different anal toys might have different kinds of base, such as flared bases, T-bar bases, or even a ring pull or handle to help you remove the toy, but the important thing is they all have them.
Types of Anal Toy
With the warnings out of the way now it’s time for the fun stuff, and believe us when we say there’s plenty of fun to be had with anal. There are so many toys to choose from, such as:
- Butt Plugs – A simple toy that you insert into your butt and leave in place. There are many varieties, such as tails, jewels, vibrating or even inflatable.
- Prostate Massagers – Exclusively for men, prostate massagers are designed to stimulate the prostate gland. This special gland is found in an awkward place in a man’s body, but thanks to the unique shape of a prostate massager you can stimulate it easily and experience a kind of pleasure that no other toy can provide.
- Anal Beads – These unique toys usually take the form of either wands, or sets of balls on a string, and provide a unique kind of stimulation as you insert and remove them. Your anus will stretch open as each ball enters, then quickly close around the string or stem that connects the balls together. This creates a popping sensation that you can enjoy by inserting and removing the beads in a similar way to using a dildo.
- Anal Hooks – For a more intense experience, you can try anal hooks. These simple toys let you bring anal play into BDSM or bondage sessions, providing anal stimulation (or punishment) if the submissive partner tries to move.
- Anal Dildos – These are a lot like regular dildos, but as mentioned earlier they have a base to stop it going too far into your butt. Anal dildos are a great way to get used to anal play before trying the real thing with your partner.
- Anal Training Kits – Training kits contain a variety of toys to help you get acquainted with your butt. They usually come with a variety of shapes and sizes to let you experiment, and provide everything you need (except lube) in one easy package.
Making Anal Feel Good
Even though there’s plenty of pleasure to be had with anal play, many people will simply not bother. Often this is because they’ve had a bad experience in the past, or are worried it will hurt. With some simple steps, you can ensure that your anal play feels great every time.
- Use the bathroom and have a shower before you start. This makes sure everything is clear and empty, and starts to loosen up your anal muscles.
- Use plenty of lubrication.
- Start with a finger to loosen the sphincters.
- Insert the toy slowly, and take several breaks during the process to get used to the feeling of the toy.
- Start with smaller toys, and then work your way up to larger toys.
For a more in depth look at using anal toys, check out our guide here.
Start exploring everything your body has to offer. Take the plunge and try one of our high-quality, high-pleasure anal toys today.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Where Do Dildos Come From? An Insider's Look At How Our Favorite Toys Are Made
Odds are, when you're playing with your dildo, "where did this come from" is probably not the first question that pops into your head. But if you've never thought about it before, perhaps you shou...Read More
What To Do If Your Dildo Doesn't Fit: Tips For Proper Dildo Insertion
Is there any worse feeling then finally unwrapping your brand new dildo, getting all hot and ready, slowly beginning to slide it inside your vagina or asshole - only for your sexual ecstasy to com...Read More
Tips and Tricks for Effective Dildo Use
We get asked a lot about "how to use a dildo". And while it's an extremely important question, one which you might argue is extremely vital to know if you wish to add these unique and versatile...Read More